Welcome to Sonic Imaging
Sonic Imaging is a mobile ultrasound testing service and was established in 2001 by James Schneider who is a Diagnostic Medical and Vascular Sonographer. James Schneider also has extensive training and experience in Florida since 1994.
- Offering State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Qualified and Trained Technologists
- Featuring Mobile Ultrasound Testing Services
- Reputable Company Serving the Florida Gulf Coast
- Professional “Reads” are by Dr. Mark Marzano (www.theveinpro.com).
- 1997 – Completed General Vascular Ultrasound Program in Pompano Beach, Florida.
- 1998 – Completed Echocardiography Ultrasound Program in Pompano Beach, Florida.
Related Work Experience
- 1999 to 2002 – Diagnostic Medical Sonographer at Cleveland Clinic in Naples, Florida
- 1998 to 2001 – Diagnostic Medical Sonographer at Gulf Coast Children’s Hospital in Fort Myers, Florida.
- 1995 to 2000 – Diagnostic Vascular Sonographer for Lifeline Screening, Inc. in Largo, Florida. Involved with clinical trials including Carotid Artery Doppler Study, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Study, and Ankle Brachial Index Study.
- 1998 to 1999 – Diagnostic Medical Sonographer at Lee Memorial Health System in Fort Myers, Florida with experience in Abdomen/Obstetrics, Small Parts, Vascular, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Neonatal Heads/Hips, and Cardiac Studies.
- 1980 to 1993 – Firefighter/Paramedic in New York and Florida
- 1998 to Present – Member of Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (SDMS) in good standing.
- 1998 to Present – Member of Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (JDMS) in good standing.
- 2001 to Present – Sonic Imaging maintains a complete warranty on all Ultrasound equipment virtually eliminating downtime.
The Silent Cardiac Killer
As a result athletes in the prime of their life and career are particularly susceptible to Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM) – a “Silent Cardiac Killer” that often occurs without any warning following exertion from sports. It is now known that 1 in 500 people are affected. Usual testing does not detect HCM – many athletes have normal EKGs prior to having their fatal event.
Consequently an Echocardiogram by Sonic Imaging is the best and most affordable method of detecting HCM.
Learn more at www.stopsuddendeath.net
See What Other's Are Saying About Us!
Henry J. Rothenberg
As the owner and manager of Estero Island Medical Center in Fort Myers Beach, Florida, I have used Sonic Imaging to perform our ultrasound tests. I have been very pleased with the promptness, efficiency, and accuracy of their work
I am pleased to write on behalf of Sonic Imaging, and the convenient and accessible ultrasound services they provide. This is convenient for both the patient and provider, allowing access to imaging within the office, with expedient and reliable results to make timely and informed decisions.Shawn B. MillerM.D.
Wanted to tell you how much our patients appreciate the ease of using your services. It has really been a great convenience for both our patients as well as our staff to have vascular testing done in our office. People are more comfortable with familiar surroundings. We don’t have to spend the time explaining to patients where they have to go or have them fill out additional paper work. Reports are on time and we can give patients the results right away…… that’s what makes your service terrific. Thanks for the great serviceJoseph F. CampbellD.P.M.
James and Sonic Imaging have been a valuable asset for my patients and my practice; prompt diagnostic testing allows for expedient and appropriate treatment.Dr. Christopher PaladinoD.P.M
For over 15 years, I have trusted in the mobile ultrasound expertise of Jim Schneider and his staff at Sonic Imaging. His extensive experience has expanded my services in providing mobile ultrasound services. Referring physicians have come to rely on Sonic Imaging as the sole and exclusive provider of in office ultrasound imaging. Offering a complete array of ultrasound services including vascular and echocardiograpy, Jim Schneider and Sonic Imaging is my provider of choice.Mark J. MarzanoDiplomat ABR
We have received nothing but professionalism from Sonic Imaging and we appreciate it.Dr. Robin RothMD